Polaris RZR 1000 XP
|– > +160||C15-60|
2014 – 2018 Polaris RZR 1000 XP
Description from the distributor
Extreme performance with style – that’s the essence of the Kraftwerks RZR XP® Supercharger System.
The Kraftwerks Performance RZR XP® Supercharger System is engineered to produce the ultimate in powered performance for Polaris RZR riders. Whether it’s loose sand, dusty trails or steep rock climbing, Kraftwerks Performance knows that power is the name of the game.
The heart-pounding system delivers over 160hp and 115 lb-ft. of torque – that’s increased horsepower and torque vs. the stock RZR. This easy to install, bolt-on system features a compact Rotrex C15-60 unit with a CNC billet mount for instant boost and no turbo lag. It’s supported by an aluminum plenum and a sealed drive belt to prevent contaminants from entering when exposed to various elements. In other words, dominate every dune and face mud with confidence.
The RZR XP® Supercharger System features a hefty sleek black intercooler and two powder coated aluminum intercooler pipes that are sure to make heads turn! This groundbreaking RZR XP® supercharger kit is engineered to propel you into the winner’s circle.
The Polaris kits are offered by this kit builder:
Please contact them directly by interest. (Click logo to visit)
• 160+ Horsepower and 115+ lb-ft. of Torque
• Rotrex C15-60 Supercharger
• 7.5 psi Pulley (Upgrades Available)
• Dynojet Power Commander Base Map (not legal for sale in California)
• CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Mounting
• High-Efficiency Air to Air Intercooler
• Lightweight Powder Coated Aluminum Intercooler Piping
• Sheet Aluminum Plenum
• 1” Blow-Off Valve Prevents Compressor Surge
• Grams Performance 550cc injectors
• Self-Contained Rotrex Oil Cooling System
• All Necessary High Quality Hardware Included
• Detailed Installation Instructions
• Simple Bolt-On Installation (5-8 hrs.)
• Mud and Water Submersible
“A sleek look with efficiency and performance in mind.”
~Ivan Stewart Motorsports, California, USA